Monday, June 1, 2009

duno wat goin 2 happen 2molo....=___=

im like dreading 2molo man....haizz....
but i cant wait 4 fri coz my sis coming back adi! xD
hopefully things wil get better by then....
plz....
if i got no love life aso nvm la...
plz make my fren life interesting....
canot bear wit the pain 2 c him like tis....
n to c his lao po like so fan like tat aso.....

if u oni noe...
wat im thinking about...
coz im oni thinking about u....
but i noe u aint thinking about me...
so i'll jus leave it at there....
im not reali connecting wit my frens aso....
tats the worst part lo...
now they all aso talking 2 the guys adi...
me leh....
stil here....stil the same....
like tat veri wat wan lo....haizzz....
y cant i change....
i talk more from last time adi...
but im stil the same me tat do not noe how 2 talk 2 a guy....=(
i hate it....

No comments: