Sunday, June 21, 2009

i'll wait....

i'll wait 4 the true wan 2 come....if oni it would come!
i'll b patient ok? haiz....
no choice lu...wat else i can do wo?
coz my sis jus told me my aunt love story....
n i was totaly touch by it >.<
i hope it wil happen 2 me too.....my own story...

well....my aunt....never had a bf all through her college years....
so if i cant find 1....i wont feel bad after all...hehe =p
n she aso said tat u cant predict ur future...
u duno wats coming until it comes....
well....im anticipating it...

so my aunt oni met my uncle during work.....
n she was engage at tat time 2 another guy...
but she fall 4 my uncle! tat is like so....unbelievable....
i thought those oni happen in dramas....
n my uncle won her over....
tat is totaly romantic.....xD
n they r totaly happily married now...
so im glad....=)
i'll wait if oni you'll find me.....

No comments: