Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 days never write blog adi! xD

two days never write blog adi....xD
guess im hapi n not lonely anymore since my sista is back from usa 4 3months!
XDXDXD
i surely veri hapi lo...
wont b the oni child in the house anymore....=D =D

n he is not available anymore...
so move on! next next! xD
duno y im not tat sad anymore....mayb its bcoz i hav my sis here wit me....
it's a gud thing =)
i aso wish him hapi wit tat gal....
im gonna find my own guy...no wories!
yunji n zheng adi book me on 4th of july 2 outing...
i was like....4th of july? independence day? reali swt...
yunji somemore tell me he duno it was usa independence lo...lagi funny...=.=
n william ask me out too...
he is kind of ok lo...
im jus dating....so its nothing =p
stil searching....stil looking....

No comments: