Saturday, September 6, 2008

veri lazy

i noe exam is veri extremely near.....jus 1 more day n a few hours 2 go.....but i jus cant help by feeling extremely lazzzzzzzy.......i mean....its the weekend....n i naturally relax on a weekend....mayb its jus in my mind i guess XD cant help it....so here i am....blogging....coz long time no blog adi....hand veri itchy....n yesterday the whole day i didnt get 2 on9 coz my comp broke down.....now im using my mum's laptop....im like a fish without water when i dun hav my comp n internet n music.....im addicted 2 them....=p n yesterday was like 1 of the boredest day in my life.....after enough of studying tat my brain could take....i was like lost of wat 2 do.....i usually will on9 but the comp broke down =.= i ended up reading storybook....tats wat i do last time when i dun hav a comp....u c....the problem is im not a TV person....TV shows dun reali attract me.....except some tat reali gets my attention.....special case la tat wan....=.= so finALY....2day got my hands on mum's laptop n the internet connects!!!! =D hapy again....
well....my event 4 2day was....
swimming in the morning!!!! trying 2 b like michael phelps but apparently i was dreaming....=.= even the uncle aso faster than me XD i think so la....or either i was jus cruising la....swt...but my swimming improve so it was gud....feels great 2 b in the water....=D then after tat was sauna!!!
the changing have a extremely old n small sauna =.= well, me n my mum made the best of it....so no complains there i guess....we wan it ho hot hot....so we add add add!!! hahax.....add water la....=p
breakfast was tosei at the restorant at ss15.....i think its call sri devi or something...the wan at the maybank tat row.....my mum ate nasi lemak.....=.= somemore tambah sambal chicken....swt....ask me eat....im trying 2 keep fit here but sadly its not working at all....as long as im living wit my mum....i dont think i can ever get the body i wan =.= oh well....she's my mum....she's the boss....not everytime la....=p
oh ya....n i saw leng chai at the restorant! =D yeah....2 leng chai somemore...not bad not bad.....kind of skinny but at least 1 had some muscles....HAHAx....so sory im looking at the wrong area....=p but it was kind of obvious since he is wearing sleeveless!!! u cant blame a gal like my age 4 looking....anyway....i think he wanted 2 show it off too....hahax....
then the whole afternoon was at home.....c tennis on tv wit mum....read storybook.....kind of boring....but overall ok la......then eat eat eat =.= haizz.....my dream body....fly fly away~
tennis was super interesting! we watched the repeat la.....1st match...muller vs federer......2nd match....roddick vs jokavic......i duno whether i speeled corect but watever.....3rd match....man's double final...the bryants won!!! hurray!!! hahax....but i like tat indian dude too...he won the mis doubles....so gud 4 him too....=)
the bazaar 4 dinner!!!!! told u it was a fattening day! =.= tats y 2molo got 2 swim like michael phelps again!!! lose weight!!!! off wit the fat!!!! n finally we reach night....means its now.....mum laptop works with the internet....so here i m.....engrossed in my baby....XD......hapi hapi....veri fulll...=.=.....my sister thin adi....so i wannna b thin too =.=
woh...i wrote a lot.....hahax...

No comments: