Monday, September 8, 2008

first day of exam!!!!

hey all, its the first day of exam....i like paper 1 ...dislike paper 2.....tats all i can say.....n i dun feel like myself 2day...i duno y....but aiya....dun care la...now currently exam is the most important stuff....so i dun wanna care about others.....
i hope i wil recover soon...n the allegy on my hands too....they make me disgusted 2 c my hand in such a state....these hands of mine can scare ppl away...=.= haizzz
i reali serious wei.....even a guy wont wanna hold my hand wei.....haizzz!
2molo english paper...can relax coz i love english....hahax....im even using english now la...but not mean i say the paper is easy la...but i noe i can handle it better than 2day....=p if i canot even cheer up when i saw him 2day a skool....i think i reali got a problem wit myself.....i avoided looking at his face too....but i noe he is there la....overall the day was ok.....frens n family were of coz stil the greatest =p

No comments: