Tuesday, September 9, 2008

3rd day!!!!

all i can say is sejarah paper is damn wat wei....but dun care la....past is past...tats all i can say...wahaha....i think im back 2 my normal self adi =D yeah!
2day quite fun....after sejarah paper then ppl can do wat they wan adi except the islam students la....2day is jus better than yesterday is all i can say....hehe...=p
saw him 2day again...hahax...totally felt happier....when i went in class 2day...he was sitting near my fren place....then i casually went over 2 my fren there n sit bside her....HAHAx....i didnt look at him la but i noe he's there....wahaha....at least i done soemthing bold 2day...duno whether he wil notice anot...
then after sejarah paper.....coming bek fron toilet 2 go bek 2 class.....i bump into my bro...kz...then we chat 4 a little while at the staircase there...then he past by wit his bagpack....wanna go home adi i guess.....i thought he was jus gonna past by but then on the way he met 1 of his frens too....n he n his fren start chatting 2 each other near me n my bro.....walao eh....i wan like so wat....i reali dun wan he 2 misunderstand me n my bro...a lot of ppl do tat...n i hate it...coz my bro has a gal he likes too....n duno y tis few days im afraid 2 look at him straight in the face...HAHA....so while they chat....n i chat wit my bro...i noe he is there...but i jus cant look over at him....veri stupid wei...hahax...then at the end...my bro wan go makan then i aso balik class lo...then i stand outside the corridor wit my fren awhile....then he was on the corridor opposite us 2 the right....then i look at him....duno whether he got look at me anot...haiz....hahax...weird la me....last time i use 2 b soo brave n look him in the eye....now duno y bcame like tat.....
mayb bcoz he got another gal tat he like.....haizzz......but so far im ok wit it....dun wanna care about it...its his life...he can like whoever he wan to....=p

No comments: