Thursday, September 18, 2008

screw chemistry.....

we held hands.....literally....Hahax....i mean....he shook everybody hands la...not oni mine....but his touch stil lingers on mine...firm n comfortable....weird feeling....weird day too....hahax....if oni he knew wat i felt....i wonder whether he had any feelings when he held my hand....i hope my hand didnt disgust him! tats the worst tat can happen coz i can say tat my hands r not the best of hands....=(
n i duno y....now my class switch adi...=.= switch wit the form 3 class....it totally sucks lo....the class is so small n damp....
lights aso not good....n they hav stupid curtains hanging at the door...=.= got 2 bend down everytime i go out or in....coz im too tall....hahax =p so the placing during exam aso switch liao....hahax....now i sit behind.....n he sit in front....tats y its weird....=/
n im suddenky worried about my future....ppl keep on talking n talking n talking about theirs n its scaring me =.=
but i reali hope everything wil b ok in the end =)

No comments: