Thursday, September 18, 2008

the exam continue.....

2day is bioogy....bapak i tak tao bagus or tak bagus la....Hahax..=p anyway 2day went skool veri sleepy so nothing was on my mind at the moment....jus wrote my brain out....hope it gonna b ok....hehe...
n i clear my cupboard adi....im not THAT messy anymore....mum was shock....HAhax...well....i was in a mood....changing my wardrobe ma...changing my fashion....throw out all the old stuff....then can go shopping! =D my favourite!
n my mood reali can change like the clouds tat r floating in the sky....little bit can get irritated....little bit can get extremely hapi...not bad huh? =/
currently addicted 2 the song by ( taylor swift : love story )
romeo n juliet song....veri romantic...hahax...XD for me la...
i dun care wat happens....im jus gonna live my life...=)

No comments: