Thursday, September 4, 2008

say hi 2 a new me!!! =D

actually tis new me begin at the start of 2008 January 1st....but now i only hav the time n heart 2 express it in my blog 4 all 2 c...=D isn't tat great?
on december 31th, i finaly hav the guts 2 break up wit my long-term boyfriend 4 2 years tat i didn't noe was torturing me inside.....i was a bird in a cage tat could not fly when im with him.....i think i was blinded by the feeling of having a bf.....tats y after i start working during my 2007 end of the year holidays....i came 2 realise tat he was the one tat stopped me from doin the things i love....n with some advise from my co-workers n my family.....i broke up wit him! i was so proud of myself! =D
working wit ppl reali giv u a whole new image of the world....a whole new experience....n im glad =)
after tat....2008 year was a bomb!!! i now have frens tat r reali the greatest of all 2 me....n highskool bcame so interesting....tat now i dun feel like graduating from it!
but sadly....2008 is my last year of highskool....so i wil 4ever cherish it 4 ever....=)
now im facing my trials.....n i hope the best 4 all my frens....i reali love u guys....u all brought light 2 my life...=)

No comments: