Wednesday, April 28, 2010

you r my drug

i cant get you off my mind
i think about it all the time
you r driving me crazy baby

i heard his voice 2day :D
i was filling up my bottle water
then he standing there talking to his frens
quite nice lo the voice
lol
your average guy voice
speak english
veri good...
lol =p

haizzz
2day he tat gal fren not here
so get to c him more thru the mirror reflection
so mayb she mean something to him ?
coz when she here....he wont like tat de lo
he wont even choice me...
lol
haixxx
n during push up
he aso was in front of me
usually he veri far de ma.....when the gal is there
then he sit wit his back facing the stage....his front facing me.....
lol
that time i reali duno wat to do
look here or there aso not corect
sometime jus steal a peek at him
lol
no eye contact aso
charm le......

No comments: