Sunday, April 4, 2010

the best ever :D

i love everyone
seriously
lol
it's been goin great since i went to singapore...
i love it !

2day went to gym =D
i miss gym on weekend
seriously
felt so great
then bath
then go eat sakae sushi wit mum first for lunch.....
the sakae sushi aso felt extra good 2day xD
then after that went curve !
c movie wit mum
daybreakers
wow
i love tis show
nice man !
then later pedicure n medicure
my fav =D
then at there aso saw movie
hav u seen the morgans
i thought this show not nice
mana tau
it was aso great xD
it jus get better :)

then mum fetch me go 2 my surprise dinner
it was at jaya one mall
where my bro work
the restaurant was totaly lovely !
they pakat togther wan
hahax....
everything was great
the foood....my cocktail....kekekeke....
then i thought after dessert then nothing adi woh
mana tau !
my bro came out wit a chocolate cake ><
n all the staff sang hapi birthday 2 me
hahahahahahax
it was the bomb :)
thank you so much
i love it !

then went back home lo......
then thought surprise was over adi
mana tau !
my best buddy kuan zee put a surprise present in my postbox
my mum found it n gave it to me
xD
i love him for tat aso
he is reali 1 of my great buddy :)
thx everyone.....
the happiest day of my life....

No comments: