Friday, April 23, 2010

dangerously straight

lol
no doubt there
im straight
hahax
but actually im not talking about tat
tis shampoo i bought
it said silky straight
after use
hair aso not straight
mayb a little
but it stil goes back to normal
sway one sided
lol
dun care le
waiting for sis to come back to go cut hair !

morning went to skool
suppose to b doin work
but ended up playing
lol
geng leh
hahax
but it was fun
my frens r more obsessed over dressing up than me
help ! im goin crazy !
do i look like a their personal fashion designer?
im so not....
i only permit you to ask the question nice anot
not how 2 wear tis wear tat
abit is ok
too much is terlampau !
im not a freaking fashionista !
i like to keep my own fashioon too
i dun like ppl copying me
haizz
im scare....
but it's their life
im not in control
i noe im in control of my life...
tats it
except the love part....
i wanna close my eyes so i wont see any male in sight !
lol

No comments: