Sunday, February 21, 2010

skool start le ==

huhuhuhu
i boh mood for skool ah
y la
u noe wats my life?
gym gym gym !
eat of coz got lol
read books, comic, internet comp !
sometime little bit tv
go cinema c movies
gai gai at mall
shopping....
lol
tats my lifestyle
but i noe it wont happen
im not so lucky
i reali love gym
but my car is goin 2 b taken from me!
coz of sake of my bro
haiz
ok lo
for him =p
till his new car come
i no car =.=

n sat catch up wit my buddy kz
i stil veri good frens wit him
thx :)
he let me relaxx
we went to watch true legend
i like tat show lo xD
nice!
u noe y?
coz got the last time act wong fei hongguy inside
i love him la !
he now should b quite old le
but stil so yeng n handsome xD
lol

n im fat officially
go skool sure kena cakap de ==
shit la
no guys le
huhuhu
i zhu ding like tat le
but i guess i dun mind
it's not tat bad i think
coz the more i think
the more i fan
i dun wan le
huhuhuhu
but i noe my mind not so guai de
will go over there de
so sometimes wil down de
tats my life
for now
hehehehe =p

No comments: