Thursday, February 11, 2010

mayb im jus not reali hapi.....

this year the environment at home reali is the worst of the worst
keep quarelling wit mum
i hatee it

everything is like my fault like tat
i feel lke i jus dun belong
im suffering inside

wit frens aso not reali good
i dun find any console anywhere
mayb like ppl say
tis is reali not a good year
i try avoiding saying tis
but memang like tat

laptop jus buy wan
but internet explorer like my old laptop like tat
omg
did i spoil it?
mayb
my fault again

*after 1 hour*
i fix it!
lol
like tat i aso so hapi
mayb proud of myself coz so smart
lol
jus now hang de
then i go help mum coz she ask me to
no reason 2 reject
mood better now
uninstall some stupid program adi
anyway
try not 2 b negative
coz it does not sound like me
im gonna b positive
there is always sunshine day after a storm

it's gonna b a bright bright bright sun shining day !

No comments: