Tuesday, February 23, 2010

monday...tuesday....

monday was great i guess
had fun wit frens
chat sohai things again....
n him! name tat i wil always c on number plate when i drive
i noe u veri fren wit my frens adi
tats y u keep folowing us around
i duno whether it's a gud or bad thing for me
or mayb nothing
so im not doin anything about it
my frens sometime stil tease me about it
but so wat?
i said i giv up adi
n by my attitude
mayb i reali giv up adi
jus sometime when i c him
i wont c anyone else
tats all
tats it
n ihtm9 guy r whoever
watevs la hah
get a life

tues ! cocktail !
not bad.....
2hours class oni
then i balik joh
frens all go makan n bai nian
but i say i balik
coz wan come home clear stuff n study little bit....
do my thing
i gt some stuff done at least :) hehe
althought it's stil messy
nah....not bad adi......hahax
enjoying solitude time.....

No comments: