Thursday, July 8, 2010

predators....lol

yeah~~~~
off day 2molo
so 2day after work went jalan jalan at time square
but alone la
coz mum come from work jam ma.....
so bought my stuff
kekekekek
i <3 kl
duno y
i like walking in kl la....
kekkeke
then mum come fetch me but i drove back
go pyramid buy movie ticket!
watch PREDATORS
ok la....boleh tahan....got twist in the end.....
makan ireland potato.........my fav...yum yum
2molo is twilight!
woohoooo!

work 2day was ok....
folow another butler....
boring 2day coz no work....just folow the butler oni....
ask me whether i got bf
tel me whether wan consider the maintenance guy that is 21 yrs old
lol
the guy not bad la....but i didnt talk to him
he say he dont smoke....no clubbing...play sports n video game wo....lol
duno whether real anot....so funny....
there's another guy in my butler there tat is aso 21 yrs old
totaly the opposite....suka drink.....smoke....clubbing...
geng la.....so opposite....
but jus frens !
keke
no lovey dovey....
i geng leh?
wakakakkaka
i reali will appreciate every of my off day lo i tell u
kekekekekk jia you !

No comments: