Tuesday, July 27, 2010

fall 4 someone u dont know

can i ?
is it real or jus a stupid childish feeling?

went gym for my 2 hours
i thought he oni come for body combat
mana tau after i run finish
goin to other machine
i saw him
at first i didnt
but then i turn then oi?
he avoided my gaze
n i look bhind him
the gal was there
his gf rite?
always together wan
aiksss
wateva

tats y 2day dun feel like looking at him
even though when i look at him n he look back
im the wan who broke the gaze first
but duno y 2day i feel he keep staring at me through mirror bfore class
coz everytime i look at him, he stare back....
n i dun dare hold the gaze ==
usually i wil but 2day jus wasnt it i guess

i feel like the gal aso like know something wei
aikssss
wateva again !

if u got a gf plz stop looking !
he like playing wei !
i can feel it....
aikssss

here's my lyricss of the day

You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, he caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
And I don't think that I'll see him again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

No comments: