Sunday, July 11, 2010

anti anti !!

okay okay
slow down gal
it is a admiration or a silly crush or puppy love or wateva u wanna call it
but i dun think u can like a person so fast?
10 days~!
too fast n u barely noe the guy
it wil b like college
after u get to know them better
then the lovey dovey will b gone
im sure....

anyway tis guy reali brighten my period moody day
i thought i was like dreading my work n it oni can get worst coz now is period time
i could nt reali smile at anyone....
but unexepctedly
god gave me a little present....a fren....
tis guy....my senior from kdu....
so the reason he so gud to me is coz im his junior
coz i noe one gal in work then treat her junior extra nice ! the junior is a guy lo....
so it's nothing
i got to remind myself tat....
ok continue....
so i was off to my break time
super early at 10.45 ==
so kinda down n no moood
on the way walking back to hotel wing using outside way
saw tis red car wanna drive in carpark
so i stop to let it pass
mana tau i saw him in the car then he wind down the window
when i saw him i was like suddenly so semangat
LOL i duno y but he cheered me up
we chat through the window while the guard chek his car....S.O.P.
i thought i wil b on my way n he on his way after the cheking
BUT!
he ask me whether wanna sit his car....
hahax....
i was like y not....
so i said ok and climb in....
now i reflect back....
everything happen so fast
lol
we chatted in car while he drove down to basement find parking lu....
he ask whether wan drop me at the backhouse there first anot....
but i said nvm....i teman him park car....
i oni look straight n didnt look at him lo....lol
should hav comment about his caror something ! ==
i was tongue tied....lol
then we chat chat laugh laugh
then finaly parted coz he go male locker room while i go female
aiks....so short but i appreciate it :)
it brighten my day thereafter
hehe
first time a guy reali fetch me in his car leh !
so im hapi =p

conclusion is no lovey dovey
he treat every gal aso like tis de
so i shouldnt think too much which is wat i always do!
no more plz !
stop stop
jus admire admire....that is enough

n omg.....now this situation i not hapi n takut
always when ppl i dun hav feelings for is after me
i always avoid them bcoz i duno how 2 react to them
i duno how 2 pretend that there is nothing wrong when there is
this malay guy which is near to his 30s say he like 19 yr old gals like me
at first i ignore it
but now im awkward n scare of him.....bcoz he too over.....
now im like wtf....aiks....
y la everytime aso like tat....
n today meet him few times liao....== y la god treat me like tat
i hope i wont ever need to folow him my whole 6 months
which the chances are veri slim ==
he aso say i 4get him adi ah? ==
he say i like veri scare him.....of coz la....siao wan....

just hope everything goes well
frens are gud enough for me
dun hav bf wont die de ! blek....

No comments: