Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Looking....

wats the definition of looking?
lol
jus randomly asking
if looking at you could mean something....
i wanna tell u everything
n know wat you're thinking
can i?
of coz not
coz looking at you can mean nothing....
something to me
but nothing to you

why did u choose 2 invade my mind 2day
y did u choose do stand in my line of sight today?
sometime u do, sometime u dont,
plz dun toy wit me....
im not the type who play play
if u're jus having fun, plz look elsewhere

2day thought gym was as no feel as yesterday
mana tau once keluar of locker room....
walk to combat class...
eyes in sight wit him ==
walking in aso walk past him n he look at me
he dun do tat wan lo
yesterday aso dun hav
never had bfore
y choose to do it now?
i dun like hot n cold

through out class aso eyes in sight many times liao
n tis time he reali stare back!
usualy he will jus act like nothing
why oh why
aiks...
duno hapi anot...
coz later sure disappoint de !

n he is getting smarter
when he c me looking at him through front mirror
but then i turn away n look at him through side mirror
he aso know how to turn n catch me looking at him through side mirror wo ==
i dun understand
dun wanna understand
i jus wanna savour the moment
coz i noe it wil change

2day he was jus standing there....didnt talk wit his gfsss....
y ah?
i duno
wateva
i dun wanna control anything

No comments: