Thursday, October 29, 2009

i dreamt about you again.....

dreamt about you again
during my afternoon nap =.='''
y everytime aso is afternoon nap ah....

tis time it was in the gym =.='''
lagi swt
i think i go gym too much.....tats y i end up dreaming about it....

my whole family was there except my bro
so there was my mum, sis, me n my dad.....
we were getting ready for the body combat class

then suddenly eh?????
i saw him walking into the class wit all the trainers
n as usual....my impulse took over me.....coz i was like so shock n hapi 2 c him....
so i walk over to him...
ask him y is he here d.....
he say he noe martial arts....tat he follow his fren oh....
then he showed me some move of body combat...
i told him im not so gud in it.....
then i said i c him later n walk off.....
he also look hapi 2 c me ^^ i think....it's a dream la....

i was like a love sick fool after seeing him
i practically skip n jump back to my family xD
then the class started.....n tat was all....

sounds really simple rite? compared to the first wan
but im hapi.....:)

2day was deadline of assign
so as usual yesterday nite rush like hell like tat
3 am oni sleep =___=

then in the morning
tis kelvin call me
ask me go fetch him.....=.='''
mai fetch him lo
he say he didnt sleep whole nite wo.....geng la him
then 2gether walk to french n german class.....
nearly everybody was sitting outside there....chat chat lo
after a while lecturer came....so i went in adi....

after class meet up wit chris, deidre
went to comp lab saw kin, eli n kelvin
in the end went makan wit kin. deidre n chris
chit chat lo
chee chee at hime rushing assign

after tat went 2 visit her....me n deidre...
she ask me help her buat pulak =.=
so sory lo
i veri lazy help her do joh....

after tat went back 2 skool wit deidre first....n bought bubble tea ^^

walk in to class....he not there yet
saw kelvin n wei han
they 2 pakat n tease me again
say i fat =.=
i noe i fat la ok ???? huh! =p
then tis kelvin like something wrong ah?
keep wan me take the disc n giv jk...
i was like....u ownself giv la =.=
i noe i like him...but tis kind of thing u ownself giv la....
coz does not concern me aso....
at the end somemore scold me ask me take the disc =.=
i mai take lo....
then jk came
he went 2 find kelvin for disc
kelvin say at my here
i mai jus giv it to him lo
nothing happen aso =.= duno wat 2 say aso
coz veri weird la....
suppose is kelvin giv d ma....y suddenly is me leh?
veri weird la =.=
i noe mayb kelvin is helping me....but still jk will think is weird d ma....
haizz.z...duno la....
thne class class as usual.....
kena teacher cakaap blouse too low...
dun care la....i thought she didnt come ma....anything la...

he reali walk like a model la....xD
there's a certain style n air around him tat i cant describe n i like it :)
wei han somemore say whether he gay =.=
i duno la whether he gay anot....but i tembak wei han 4 saying tat xD

after my turn.....i thought he balik adi ma
coz the whole ihtm6 went out adi ma
then eh??? saw him when i wanted to walk out of class
he like saw me then walk out =.=
im so scary izit? tat u c me wan 2 run? =.= dun care....

it's still [ you ]
i really really really like you
my eyes oni fall for you
damn it....

No comments: