Tuesday, October 20, 2009

damn boy....

damn boy
u stole my heart
n u're making me dizzy n confuse
mayb u jus wanna b frens
but everything u do makes me skip a beat
my gaze will automatically follow u
just so u noe
it's not in my control

monday
u locked me out of the classroom xD
didnt noe u was so strong
coz u r like smaller size than me
tried pushing the door against u
shocked me a little when u won
u made me laugh n smile :)
im surprise but i like it when u kacao me....
u let all my frens go in but u blocked me....
at least i noe im somewhere in ur head....to a level....
at the end u open it....n i hit u xD

tuesday
u service
i kitchen in the afternoon
sat in front of ur restaurant wit my frens
c u get ready 4 service
u cut ur hair....it's reali short....but u r still u :)
first time
u came out....saw my drink in front of me
u took a sip....
but i actually wanted 2 tell u....tat drink wasn't mine xD
but didnt hav the heart 2 tell
coz im hapi tat u thought it was my drink n drank it :)

second time
this wan reali nothing lo
u jus came out n ask me how 2 make tartar sauce =___=
veri veri stupid
i said i duno
u somemore wanna hit me coz i duno =.=
u ownself aso duno la =p

P.S. no matter wat, i still like u....

no matter who u're thinking about....

No comments: