Monday, October 26, 2009

emo day

duno y im emo-ing
duno
wish i had an answer 2 it too
but i dont =/

in the morning
walk into class
chee hui wave at me
so sat bside her
then the emo just started
they talk talk talk
but i was like so quiet
duno y =.=
wats up wit me 2day !

then mai sit there n hear them talk lo
then my eyes will automatically search 4 him on the other side of class
saw him lo....but still emo....y ah???
then through out talking wit my frens......sometimes will just look over at him
he dont c me....Haizzzz
but whenever i noe he's goin 2 turn his head 2 look somewhere else
i aso turn my head from him
scare he notice...heehee....
sounds veri sad 4 me....but wat can i do?
when u like someone first.....u always will suffer first d....

my frens aso notice i veri quiet 2day
but i told them i aso duno...
mayb 2day not my day bah....
eli aso say y i so emo
she aso say 2day i keep looking at him
i told her....now stil got chance....better take the chance 2 look at him more xD
kin lam tease me say i looking at my bf....
if reali my bf then gud lo >.< except tat is so not true...T.T

next class
bang my way into the room
4 fun i guess
duno got so many ppl inside adi....paiseh...sory...hAHax...

then went 2 find my frens lo....
aso talk quite little oni....
keep looking at him across the class
when teacher start teaching aso same =.=
wats up wit me 2day la
emo until gao gao
emo tat time keep thinking of him....loooking at him
tis is reali reali bad 4 me.....
n the stupid idiot can sleep in class wan wo
at first i look tat time he still ok d
then after a few time
he there tidur- ing
i was like =.='''''
so relax hah......

after tat
wait 4 service briefing
wait until gao long
mood adi not gud
wanna fast fast go home oni
sit there n chat wit deidre n charmaine lo
deidre talk about the guy she like
i talk about him
haizzzz
talk more....like lagi sad =.=

finaly time 4 briefing
he aso in kitchen
get 2 c him lu.....
tats all 4 2day.....
hope 2molo wil get better plz!
i hate emo!
let me think about lotz of thing tat dun wanna think....

No comments: