Tuesday, September 29, 2009

mondays sucks, tuesday gets better, 2molo?

monday 4get 2 write coz no mood
but now can write coz 2day was totaly better =)
i think i got half of my bravery back adi....thx...

monday i avoided him
i noe he was there
but i didnt look
didnt dare
haizzz
but he keep appearing in front of me...
so typical lo
when u dun wan 2 c him, he is always there....
he aso didnt talk 2 me lo....
i duno whether he got look at me anot lo...
tat wan i can jus ownself imagine....

tuesday
service day
i thought i bcome host
wont masuk kitchen
mana tau
i help bcome waitress coz not enough ppl =.=
during preparation of restaurant
keep on c him through the window lo...
serving tat time aso can c him....quite content adi wan lo like tat

then after serve finish
masuk kithen cuci pinggan
i never ever wan 2 wash plates again man =.= hate it
anyway i broke a plate xD
but nobody said anything so ok lo.....
HaHax

finally wash finish joh =.=
then i go take a drink 4 myself
then i c tis hand waving at me...
him wo
always ask me 4 water =.=
m i jus there 2 get him water ah? for convinient ah? =.=
then actually told him he cant drink de lo
coz teacher say ktichen ppl cant drink
but at the end i aso take 4 him lo =.=
tats all
duno means wat
mayb nothing...
i treat everybody the same de lo....
tis kitchen guy aso came out 4 coffee
i past him my glass lo since i havent pour yet
so it's normal rite?
i think so....
dun think so much
later like GIGI -.-
but since he start first, i got bravery 2 b like last time wit him lo...
gud gud....better than nothing...

No comments: