Thursday, September 3, 2009

dream is better than reality

overall 2day im below average =.=
mood not reali gud about him
but im great wit my frens =D
laugh like hell xD

i dreamt about him during my afternoon nap
veri nice dream
wanna hear? hahax
i'll make it short n go 2 the gud part =)

we were in skool
me n him n some frens
then duno y we were all walking 2gether
then i and some ppl kena stuck in a room
i shout help
he n my frens came back
ask teacher open door 4 me lo

after i came out
i suddenly c he veri fren wit 1 of my gal frens
so i jealous xD so typical of me
so moody lo
never choi they all

then suddenly he approach me
ask me whether i wan 2 go out wit him
he wan buy something
then we mai chat chat lo
tat time i was like so hapi he ask me out ^^

then next scene,
i was goin out wit him at the mall
we were looking through toys, fooling around xD
then i hug him aso, wit my arms around his waist >.<
hold hand aso
it was like we were a couple adi
wil it come true
i hope it would xD
then end joh =.=
haizzzz

i wanna dream more about u
reality sucks =.=

jus now saw my fren fb tat add him de
he got comment him lo
so gud >.<
haizzz
how do i get ur attention la???

No comments: