Friday, September 11, 2009

corect or incorect?

i totaly ignore him 2day....
coz they keep teasing me =.=
duno how 2 talk 2 him aso...
didnt get any chance....except at the last.....
well....here goes the story....

i drove alone 2 skool 2day xD
veri hapi
totaly nice man
no mum nagging bside me....fan dou sei =p
but car kena mud water xD
dirty like shit...HAHaxx

then reach chee's house
park there lo
then wait 4 her....
walk wit her 2 skool....
KeKexxx...

reach class lo....
jus act normal....didnt look at ihtm6 side...
HaHax...=p
then tis kelvin la....bfore i duduk then debating wit me about yesterday's sit in the cinema =.=
swt lo....
then finaly i sit down joh....
but then sit too front...
so wan tukar lo....tell chee lo...
ask chee sit bside kelvin...
she say dun wan...say i got more things 2 talk wit kelvin =.=
swt lo
kelvin aso got talk 2 her de ma
at last i sit bside kelvin....she sit my other side

then he came....
wear pink colar shirt eh ^^ he look veri nice in it de lo
so start ms.gan class lo....
nothing much lu.....

then after class.....he jalan dulu adi lo =.= huh
me n chee go 2 square 2 beli makanan lo
i sure buy bubble tea again lo...
chee hui bought cake
we share =)
she feed me
i feed her
HaHAx...
then met deidre
then met chris there aso....
talk laugh talk laugh xD

after tat...deidre wan go find teacher
so me, chee n chris jalan 2 class
on the way met stupid kelvin xD
so masuk class lo....
dickson n kin lam there adi lo...
chris n eli aso come join us...
then we keep laughing n joking....xD veri funny lo
then duno y they keep teasing me wit him =.=
especially tis kin lam, kelvin, chris, even chee leh! =.="
like tat make me more pai seh 2 talk 2 him lo....haizzz
i keep on doin kin lam 4 revenge...HaHAx....
then chris say wan sit wit us
i ask him sit wit me
then kin lam aso ask chris sit wit him =.=
then i mai snatch chris wit him lo xD
i keep pull chris jacket xD
keep kacao him lo
at the end i win! xD
coz chris sit wit me =p
then kin lam aso move down 2 sit wit us....keep kacao me wit jk again....blek...
chris veri cute la....like my bro xD so cute coz he so small size....Hahax....
kacao him until very cute la ^^
n he aso not scare if i go near him de...KAKax...
normal fren oni ma...
nothing wat...
now im single...
if got bf different la...now dun hav wat =p
then teacher came in...
read us exam tips....
then duno y hoh....
suddenly jk was sitting at the row bhind me....bside dickson....
i was shock eh...i was like eh??? when he sit there de....
coz when i look bhind 2 giv li mei my paper.....oni kelvin ask me 2 look 2 my right..
oni i saw him lo....
but he so quiet...
jus ask chris paper 2 copy oni....

i should hav took the chance 2 talk 2 him lo! haiz!
ask him y he here ah, wat he copying ah!
duno where my braveness fly 2 joh....haiz!
but i didnt dare 2 look bhind....y ah y ah T.T
at then end....he balik 2 his own place joh T.T

after class end....
he was standing in front....ticking his attendance...
i was looking at him lo...haiz...
no chance 2 talk aso...

he same group wit chee hui...so gud lo T.T
their group plan 2 go sunway
so i drove 2 ihtm6 gals n chee plus myself 2 sunway.....
we safely reached in gud hands xD
after tat find their restaurant....
then i left them n go jalan jalan myself 2 past time 2 wait 2 chee 2 finish

later chee call me
say finish joh
so go meet her
on the way
saw her group...
i from far aso can c him adi...^^ mayb its the pink shirt...im not sure...
so said hi 2 the group n him
walk past him tat time...
he suddenly ask y i here de?
i say i wit chee hui ma...
then he say oooo
then chao liao =.=
haizz...
tat was our oni conversation 2day...

later jalan jalan wit chee
makan snacks lo....
talk talk talk
say wan go skating....c how lu
then send her back
i aso balik

overall nice day wit my frens...
but not wit him T.T

how do i get through 2 u?
tell me how do i get closer 2 u?
wanna talk but duno how
show me a way
mayb he's not interested....haizzz
liking someone is confusing, complicated.....troublesome!

No comments: