Thursday, October 23, 2008

splendid day! =D

hahax....its a nice day coz i finally saw him after more than 1 week! hahax...
i realised jus how much i miss him....=p
n it was quite a surprise when i can recognise him even though i was not paying attention at the moment....
i was reading a novel written by my fren...sitting at the corridor there...wit mei yee.....hahax....n then i heard some voices....then 2 pengawas guy past by....i was curious who they were...hoping 1 of them was him...n it reali was! =D
hahax....how shocked i was! but i was kind of hapi it was him......finaly he came 2 skool!..=D
n in class....i kept getting glances of him....hahax =) n sometime he was behind me....i duno y he is behind me aso but he was jus there....n i duno wat 2 do! y m i so useless? =.=
anyway it was a great day! during recess aso saw him...how lucky i can get? me n my frens sat the table next to his table....=) n he came over 2 chat aso....wit my fren la...i cant even look at him...omg.....XD
n my fren ask me 2 buy drink 4 her....n he was there buying too! XD omg...i think
2day my luck wit him is veri gud izit? keep seeing him....XD so im veri hapi! =D
but feli n her big mouth went n spoil it i guess....she said 2 me **** never come....**** is another guy.....i jus look at him sometime oni de....it was nothing....my feelings 4 HIM r totaly strongeR! then my other frens aso heard then say i like **** isit? n he was there! =.= i hope plz he don salah faham! =.= i was like....no way.....=.= but then after tat he left...omg....
all i wan 2 tell him is tat i like him oni....haizzz....no wan else....
if he oni knew.....=(

No comments: