Thursday, October 2, 2008

raya-ing....holiday-ing....working hard! =D

go raya raya.....go swimming...eat eat eat....study little bit....go gai gai...tats wat i do tis holiday lo..
kakax....not bad adi lo....at least not boring....n i got a new mp3 n laptop! =D tats the best thing la.
thx 2 my mum....=) although sometime i quarrel wit her....but i stil love her the most deep down in my heart....she is reali veri important 2 me.....without her i aso duno how la....hahax....
so now im updating my laptop n mp3.....kekeke.....then later got 2 study aso la....HAHax....=p
im jus living my life =D a lot of thing happen tis few days...hapi n sad de aso got....but aiyo i veri lazy 2 write la...hahax.....funny n stupid wan aso got.....XD aiya..nvm la....next time la....kekekex....love ya =p

1 comment:

The Amigo said...

New laptop bo tell me hor hmmph :p