Sunday, October 19, 2008

i miss u dearly....n i like u even more....

hearing the love song again...thinking of him again....=)

i think i fell in love wit him quite a long time ago...jus tat i didnt reliase...
bcoz i had a bf at tat time....n i dont even noe him...i jus thought of him as the prefect tat sometime come 2 my class....the prefect tat catch my eye everytime he appear.....
until now when i finally broke up.....i realise tat i reali like him n its not fake...he's been in my heart 4 a veri long time....jus not visible....
now i see it....=) n m i glad.....

i duno if it is too late...but i jus wanna try....i wanna make a effort tis time...
to tell a guy tat i reali like him...even though we dont talk much...

i duno whether he is the one....or whether i wan 2 spend the rest of my life wit him....or either mayb we r not compatible....i jus noe tat tis feeling inside me ain't gonna stop until i get an answer from him....whether it wil break my heart or make me fly....=)

No comments: