Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i dunooooooo

kind of shit or wat la but im slacking again...=.= n i duno y....but stil got study la....but its jus like bit by bit....hmmmm....wil try 2 work harder >.currently reading the book trainman.....love story...veri cute....its about a geek who met a lady on the train....n fall 4 the lady....n change his appearance 2 go out wit her....scoop up huge courage 2 ask her out....then so on so on...still reading....hehe =)
if oni romance was as easy n as smooth as novel.....the world wil b happier wit love.....
n im stil thinking about him! =.=
if the rumour is true...n he do like her....then screw me la.......haizzzz.
dun wanna care but it keeps coming back into my mind....wat 2 do?????
all i wanna do is tell u how much i like u....n whether u feel the same way...
is it so hard? i think so...=(
currently addicted 2 nickelback, yellowcard......hehehhehe...music is my soul...besides love =D
n u noe....when i saw mamma mia in the cinema wit my mum.....through out the whole show.....all i think about was him...like tis show remind me of him....but the storyline does not hav anything 2 do wit him! o.O i duno y.....every song inside there makes me miss him more! =.=
actually every love song i hear aso let me think about him....



No comments: