Monday, March 1, 2010

helplessss

i cant breathe i cant smile evryday so bcoz of you ~
untouchable - living in my heart
my current addict song
the best :)

i duno y
mayb im perasaning again
well i always do
no surprse there
but whenever i look, i see him !
y y y la
n i noe it's him wan wo
n i so 'jie yi' wan you noe
y ah y ah
he should not mean anything to me anymore
but haizzzzzz

2day i try new hairstyle 2 tie my hair
kekeke
so after eng class
is marketing class which combine with ihtm6
so i was standing there
chatting wit my gang
then he suddenly came out from the lecture hall
n i noe it's him wan wo ==
come out 2 time i aso noe it's him -.=
i little bit over joh gua lol

then 2day chee say dun wan sit the low wan coz veri broken
so we try 2 sit higher
then sit higher
i turn back
line of sight same wit him de wo ==
n his fb go put he is single
ma hai
i dun care la HUH !
n he veri fren wit weiloon jac they all ma
mai go lo
i admit i jealous but i wont care at all !
haizzz
not even other guys would take me off him
he is the most 'jie yi' wan ==
y laaaa
to him i dont even mean anything
he treat me like the air

No comments: