Sunday, March 21, 2010

hapi bd dad...

ugh
at first start of day was bad =.=
sis call me
woke me up from beauty sleep
adi geram adi
then somemore tell me 2day dad bd
he sad coz i never wish him
plz la
im sleeping !
when i wake up i wil wish him la
n she wer got right 2 say me?
my dad where got right 2 complain 2 her?
he does not even care
y act it up ?
then after sis phonecall
i call my dad
say him lo
i say where can like tat
u complain....u big deal la
i kena la...
ma hai wan lo....
in the end somemore stil got 2 celebrate bd wit him
lucky not as bad as i assume
if not......grrrrr
surely bought him present aso la
tats my custom
to anyone aso the same

2day went gym lo
leg muscle pain lehhh
but stil eat alot
coz i geram
never indulge in ice cream or choc adi veri gud adi coz didnt go buy

2molo exam
got 2 study n finish assign =.=
jia you bah !
are you a shark or a goldfish ?
im the goldfish tats gonna b a shark !
this book is good :)
inspirational....

No comments: