Monday, March 22, 2010

2 weeks to 19 !

2 more weeks to my bd
but my fren say april is not a relax month
a lot of stuff 2 do for college =.=
haizzz
but stil my bd
im gonna enjoy it !

heehee
2day ok la
eng class was torture as usual
then marketing
teacher let us off to library to study
so good leh
so mai go lo
finish up assign wit chee
had fun wit frens at library
ehehehhehe
talkin about the new intake students
saw guys tat of coz caught my attention
but oni caught a glimpse
so duno whether will stil remember face
anywhere i think im like so old
those new intake look like small kids 2 me wei xD
hahahahax

didnt went out for lunch
wit chee buy bread go comp lab
saw korean guy
he aso came in
as usual talk 2 chee oni
typical
im used to it
then after tat went 2 costing exam....
hope all go well gua....
then aa meeting
then wait wit dei to gether book back from fren coz i got no car aso
waiting for mum
then finaly balik rumah n makan makan makan !

then gym
wow
i didnt expect the guy 2 b there
he was like looking at me too, i think xD
n duno y 2day he stand bhind
so kinda awkward for me too
always c him through mirror but 2day he was right in front of me =/
felt veri stupid
didnt reali concerntrate leh
im always a fool in front of someone im interested
i think the guy didnt even notice or care about me la
it's jus my little gal dream tats all
but saw him 2day quite nice i guess
im aso not sure wat im feeling
im not liking anyone right now
so no biggie
i noe my looking always wont turn into something
so no hopes there....

No comments: