Monday, November 30, 2009

sometimes u wonder y izit like tat....

when u try 2 avoid someone
unfortunately u always cant do a gud job
coz god will always play wit u
by putting tat person near u or in front of u
darn it
duno wan hapi or sad

yesterday german exam....
to me it was ok....totaly can write....
when u dun wanna look at him...
ur eyes will always happen 2 swept past him....
a lot of times somemore! =.=
reach the hall tat time...saw him =.=
sit down tat time....thought he will sit far far away...
noooo.....he sat 2 spaces from me =.=
then after exam....ok la....he came n find his fren ma....his fren bside me ma...
tat wan can accept la...
but the thing is....i still c him! stil no reaction.....still so dungu...
cant u get over it adi???

the 2day....housekeeping...
i was late coz jam
when reach hall....everybody in adi....
goin up the stairs....lift my head then first thing is saw him.....=.=
i thought he went in adi aso...but no he still outside...
n i can fantasize tat he is waiting 4 me 2 come....how stupid can u get?
if tis continue.....i realy will simply think again!
if there is no hope....plz dun let me simply think!

then coz i realy need 2 pee....run 4 toilet...lol
came out....didnt c him or anybody adi...so i aso went in....
went in saw my frens....walk towards them lo....
thought can sit wit them...but no....i got 2 sit in front =.=
so sad lo....
but then?? saw him walking in front of me aso =.=! god reali playing wit me!
he aso goin 2 sit in front =.=
i reali dun wan but no choice
lucky got 1 of his fren between me n him....
if not i reali will sit right bhind him
exam tat time looked at his back =___= stupid stupid u...

yesterday i left earlier than him
2day he left earlier than me
n i think he straight balik adi coz i didnt c him afterwards....
so wateva la...
went makan wit frens....
eli got korean bf! so jealous n hapi 4 her >.<
they reali make a great couple n they look good 2gether :)

pretty odd sometimes....haiz....stop playing adi can anot....

1 comment:

Chrono_sinner said...

i couldn't agree more myself!