Thursday, November 5, 2009

the smile on my face....:)

im totaly happier when i let u off my shoulders
it's like im free
n im loving it :)

in the morning....
take lift go 4th floor for german...
met tis 3 ihtm6 guys....
all aso my type....
in the lift oni me n them....
i duno whether i perasan or wat
but sometimes each of them look at me in a way
duno whether gud or bad
huh.....dun care...cant read their minds

then german lo....
then finaly over.....
then got 2 wait 4 chris 2 gt my assign.....
wait wit chee hui....
then saw ihtm8....aso got a lot of guys my type xD
so hapi looking at guys...keke...=p
got others aso....chef wan n other hotel d....heeeeheee....
im back 2 my old self....

saw him lo....he jus walk past.....i didnt feel anything....
jus like seeing a guy my type walk past....
sit there....wit chee hui...n watch guys walk past.....lol....

then there's the senior chef....he's like a lecturer i think
he is so handsomeeee
saw him 2day....
mayb i perasan again....saw him looking outside at me....coz im was sitting outside his class....mayb he was jus looking around
but im sure he saw me...HaHAx....super handsome....super talented....

finaly chris came...we discuss all the stuff...
then me n chee hui say bb 2 him then we go find deidre they all....

kelvin dun wan join us....
so oni me, kin, chee n deidre
kin wan cheong k wit my other classmate but i dun wan....
so in the end i say go py skating
but go there eat mcd then come back adi coz chee hui not feeling well
drop kin back at comp lab
but me n deidre go 1u watch movie n buy mum's present ^^
veri hapi bought mum present adi....
talk heart 2 heart wit deidre....it was good :)
twe walk tis scary film but it was funny in the end...
so at least i was not tat scare.....
heeheee....

back home
greet my mum :)
everything 2day was 'shoen'.....

No comments: