Sunday, November 8, 2009

normal monday....

arrive at skool
chat wit frens......fool around...
saw him.....nothing.....
lecturer came....start class....
i was so sleepy.....

break time.....
then continue....i stil c him but nothing
tis kelvin ask me 2 share a mcd meal wit him =.=
i pay rm5, he pay rm10 coz i oni wan the ice cream....c how la =p

then kelvin aso told me tat a guy from ihtm6 ask for me during the skool race for cancer awareness....=.= coz i never go
quite hapi the guy ask 4 me but he 4got my name....
he jus say the girl tat always teman kelvin eat at ikea =.=
kelvin was laughing like mad....tembak u la =.=
at least he got ask about me....veri hapi d :)
then kelvin say my image gone joh....coz ppl think i go ikea oni eat oni....
i memang go ikea oni eat wan la...who cares =p

AA meeting...joke around somemore....
kena teacher cakap...so what....=p

then do the ptptn loan thing
ma hai tiu wan lo.....make me so not gud mood...miss mr.don somemore...
cant c him >.< haiz...
but saw a lot of leng chait during ptptn....not bad....lol....

when mr.don finish the class....oni i went in....saw his back oni....=.= lol
didnt c him when he went home....haiz...miss it...
was busy chating wit frens....
then saw the ihtm6 guy.....call me ikea d....=.=....now c him aso weird....kelvin fault la xD

then kin lam aso ask me whether i like a senior coz i took photo wit him during prom....i wan like huh??? i frenly wit him coz i c him so quiet ma....reali no meaning d lo....although i admit he's not bad....not handsome but stil nice....
but if ppl no meaning towards me....it's nice 2 b frens :)

n god is like trying 2 fool wit me again
housekeeping i same day wit him lo =.=!
different group but same day
faith's totallly playing wit me
he last group, i aso last group....
duno whether same time anot =.=
lucky in tis group got chee n kelvin n eli teman...hehehehe...no need wory
but when kelvin noe we same day wit him.....
he keep teasing me...saying his name all over again =p
i admit i still bother about him but wat can i do...there's nothing else....to do...

No comments: