Saturday, August 7, 2010

take me home

take me down to the paradise city
where the grass is green n there's lotz of money
hahaha


slash is cool man
old but still rocking the thang
hahax

i think gym ppl sort of know im not wat i look like
many of them saw me wit sleeveless
lol
on thurs they got body combat at the concourse there
so after work
my mum feeling down
so she wanna go c even though we never go gym
then i was up for it coz i jus went to sungai wang ma
kekeke

then go there
it was raymond n malay guy doin combat
he aso was there wit his gf
i bet he dont recognise me
nobody c me wear wat i always wear
my sleeveless
my mum fren say wah ur daugther wear like tat so pretty
==
like say im not pretty other times la
lol
i wear like crap to gym n seriously i dun care
tats y ppl dun know me
i think tat day they got a good glimpse at me n my tattoo
lol
good for them =p

watch airbenders
ok jeh
nice effects
simple story
sorcerer better la !

2day went gym 2 hours cozz holiday !
woohoo!
didnt shopping coz nothing special
==
jus bought make up from sasa n a private retailer AVON
not bad

ate jap
makes my day
go home stil eat
stil hungry
but wat can i do
when i wanna eat
i eat
aiks

No comments: