Thursday, August 12, 2010

friday 13th

super long time no write blog le↲once write then bad luck come↲actualy ok wan lo the whole period i no write blog↲i was jus tired↲now my jo
b is take care of care floor↲so far ok de but today i cried↲kena marah by stupid room att↲he think he is all tat izit? Then take a higher position la. Siao kia. Already gay adi character somemore like shit. Puasa big deal ah. I cry does not mean i m weak. Im jus gonna get stronger. U watch me la! No body is gonna bring me down! Im not afraid, to take a stand. I wil go through tis wateva the weather! U can hate me, im the bitch but im a bitch tats goin 2 do a fine damn job! Oh ya, bfore tis doom day i was hapi wan lo. Bought new phone wit my own money. First time so very proud. Then went to c angelina jolie salt. Quite nice le. Not bad. I wil go through wateva god throw at me! Bring it on! Who cares! Fba n amf! Wit my nokia 6700 slide pink! Huh!

No comments: