Thursday, December 10, 2009

no ever ever......

i think korean guys better dun add me on fb....
or any guy tat im interested in....even the tiniest bit
coz i wil think about lot of stuff tat wont b true
n when i c them falling in love wit another gal
it makes my heart cant breathe even more....

my imagination is too big for me....
arghhh
when m i goin 2 stop thinking stupid things?
when m i goin 2 leave my fantasy love bhind n look into reality?
u always hope there's goin 2 b ur prince charming
after so many heartbreak....
u stil wont giv up
i wonder when u wil giv up n come out from ur shell?
n c tat there is no prince charming
that wat u dream of wont come true
u read too much....u think too much.....
it's time 2 stop
easy 2 say
hard 2 do....
damn it.....

plz stop invading me.....

No comments: