Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the best dream so far.....

why r u just a fragment of my dream?
can u plz b real?
i wan u 2 b....

i dreamt again....no...not him....looks like ihtm8 guy but half look like one of the movie star on tv too....lol....but still i love it no matter who he is....so i cant b sure who he really is....
im positive.....more than 50% is ihtm8 guy coz it was in college.....

me n my classmate were at the table....u noe those big round 10 ppl table....
as usual, kelvin was bside me xD
then we were like studying for exam.....
then he walked in.....i didnt reali look at him but i notice him looking at me....
then he sat down at the next table where he was in my line of sight....i was in his too.....
me n kelvin continue studying....
suddenly he wave 2 catch my attention
he ask me 2 come over n study wit him...
i said yes so me n kelvin move 2 his table....
i sat bside him....
after tat....he keep chatting 2 me....n my eyes oni hav him....
he joke about the ithm6 guy name aso....i duno y....tis dream can b weird....
but he kept smiling at me ^^

the suddenly another scene...
we were in my house....n i think we pak tou adi...
so he keep hugging me n kissing me :) it was wowwww
we were jus fooling around like a normal couple......
then i even planned 2 change my status on fb
but then i woke up !!!!
arghhhhh
wat a dream
this is my dream dream....
haizzz
when will he appear in my life
i wanna get imprint or something.....

No comments: