Tuesday, December 9, 2008

day trip 2 fren house! =)

2day went mei yee house play play
kakax
then teman her go a nearby saloon dye her hair
walk there lo
eat roti canai lo XD
then jus shok shok at her house lo
it was fun =)
i love u mei yee!!! XD
siao lang liao =p

then came back
never go gym again
haiz
no choice
mum tired
hav 2 abide by her
went sumo 4 dinner
eat lagi more! =.=
sashimi
my fav! XD
love it so so much
mum says i hav high taste
i noe i noe
so my future husband plz b somebody tat can afford it XD
the ice cream was the best la
especially the black sesame flavour
wakakaka
the black sesame ice cream stolen my heart XD
im stil addicted 2 the song
wakakaka
you hav stolen my heart~~~~~~~~~~~ =D
i dun care la
i cant resist myself from food
but i wil stil continue 2 work hard!
determination!
for a sexy curvy body! XD
n beautiful skin! =p
tats every gal dream ok
im gonna work 4 it
i noe it needs time!
but my hardwork wil surely pay!
wakakaka
sexy back! XD

No comments: